Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thank You!

I just wanted to take some time out to personally thank everyone for reading the articles. I have received a numerous amount of feedback and Bite Me Houston has really taken off. I have also received alot of feedback that everyone is tired of hearing about Austin and New Orleans. Don't worry I have finally finished and now I am fully focused on supporting my local Houston businesses. Sometimes it's fun to look outside of your own city. Over the last few months I have met so many people and made some really great friends along the way. I can not explain how much every ones support means to me and I hope you all continue to enjoy the articles. If there is a spot you think I need to check out just let me know. I have some really great articles coming up that I think you all will enjoy. I go into the distillery to learn a little bit about how Railean Rum is made, I get inside the kitchen to make gelato with Trentino Gelato, I calm my sweet tooth with Mallies Desserts and so much more. Thanks again to all my readers. Remember, support local and grow together!

-Mike-

No comments:

Post a Comment